BKR CAMPAIGN

Leave a Comment









This a campaign shot for BKR the water company featuring one of my favourite models, Kristine Froseth, I wanted to post this as I think the reasoning behind the campaign is clever, leading people to a healthier life of drinking lots of water which they can drink out of their very own BKR water bottle! I myself am a massive lover of water I drink at least 6 bottles a day, this keeps me hydrated and healthy.... BKR - beauty must-have. Taking cues from runway trends, the founders release seasonal collections of glass water bottles with soft silicone sleeves that are high-end, limited edition and chemical-free. Inspired by all things glowing and glamorous and by the belief that the objects in your life should be loved, bkr gives a much-needed refresh to the imperative eight glasses of water a day.

hope you like it.
love,

joanna louise x
SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig